Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Madonna of Medjugorje and the Italian Showgirl Carmen Russo Who Is Pregnant With Her First Baby at Age 53

53 year old Italian showgirl Carmen Russo announced in October that she and her 63 year old husband Enzo Paolo are expecting a baby and that she is in the fourth month of pregnancy". The baby is due in March. The announcement was made in the magazine 'Chi'. "I know, I'm 53 but what's wrong with that? This child is a gift of God. In December we were desperate and we went to Medjugorje . Here we asked for a miracle though you should never ask. But we prayed. The Madonna has listened to our prayers.

She said that they had spent the last year trying to have a baby but were unsuccessful until July, when they received the great news. She said that she had always wanted to be a mother. Carmen Russo said that as a baby would not come naturally she had to resort to in-vitro fertilization. She said that they did not know the sex of the baby. The couple are both very religious and say that male or female, they will name their child after the saint to which they are both devoted. She said her only regret was that she did not have a child ten years ago. "It may be pointed out that my son will be only 18 years old when I will be over 70 but who cares". She said that she wanted this child with her whole being. "I will honestly do my best to live as long as possible, as long as I have air in my lungs."

No comments: