Saturday, October 13, 2012

VP Joe Biden Excommunicates Himself on the Abortion Question

In last Thursday nights VP debate with GOP candidate Paul Ryan, Joe Biden outlined his views on abortion as follows:
"My religion defines who I am, and I've been a practicing Catholic my whole life. And has particularly informed my social doctrine. The Catholic social doctrine talks about taking care of those who -- who can't take care of themselves, people who need help. With regard to -- with regard to abortion, I accept my church's position on abortion as a -- what we call a de fide doctrine. Life begins at conception in the church's judgment. I accept it in my personal life. "But I refuse to impose it on equally devout Christians and Muslims and Jews, and I just refuse to impose that on others, unlike my friend here, the -- the congressman. I -- I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people that -- women they can't control their body. It's a decision between them and their doctor. In my view and the Supreme Court, I'm not going to interfere with that." - Senator Joe Biden on October 11, 2012
Here Biden is endeavouring to have his cake and eat it. He is attempting to ride two horses at the one time. It is a subtle attempt to con pro-life voters. Biden is PRETENDING that he is prolife. He is nothing of the sort. He supports the liberal pro abortion regime of the most radical pro abortion President of all time Barack Obama. His weasel words cannot alter the reality. Biden is de facto PRO ABORTION and anti the right to life of the unborn.
Now lets focus on Canon Law and abortion and its implications for Joe Biden and other Catholic pro-abortion politicians.

Canon 1398: “A person who procures a completed abortion incurs a latae sententiae excommunication.”

Canon 1329 specifies that accomplices to an act that triggers a latae sententiae excommunication are also subject to the same penalty if “without their assistance, the crime would not have been committed.” Such accomplices include the doctor and nurses who perform the abortion procedure, as well as friends or family (such as the husband or boyfriend) who cooperate in a direct fashion, such as paying for the abortion or driving to the clinic. Also included are the politicians like Biden, Pelosi, Sibelius who supported abortions and/or who voted in favour of them. Biden on Tuesday night supported the pro abortion position. Biden, Pelosi, Sibelius and other "Catholic" pro abortion politicians have excommunicated themselves. "Catholic" journalists who advocate support for abortion or advertise it in any way are also excommunicated.
Biden, Pelosi, Sibelius and other nominally Catholic pro-abortion politicians have jettisoned their beliefs in the interests of political expediency. They have turned their back on Jesus Christ and worship the false God Barack Obama. Unfortunately Barack Obama will not be on hand to help them when they face God's judgement.

No comments: