Monday, December 12, 2011

The Catholic Church:Eleven things I love about it-by Father Mark Mary

What I love about the Catholic Church by Father Mark Mary

I heard the other day a couple of people ridiculing catholicism in the media, both of them, I believe, are fallen away Catholics. As a husband praises and cherishes his wife, we Catholics need to honor the Church. Off the top of my head, I rattled off eleven things I love about the Church. I know “eleven” is not a nice number for a list, but it is what came to mind for me. Everything on this list does not belong exclusively to the Catholic Church, for there are elements of sanctification which exist outside of her visible structure. But in the Church we have the fullness of the means of sanctification............
Now read the eleven HERE
,

No comments: