Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Medjugorje Visit by Mario brings peace

I could not believe my eyes when I arrived in Medjugorje-the prayers of thousands of pilgrims on the street, in every place, the confessions in churches and courtyards in front of the parish of St. James in Medjugorje, an unconditional faith of pilgrims and residents, the association with God. All are  weapons against  evil.


I felt an instant sense of peace that cannot be described. The mind is "free." Anxieties vanished such as fears for temporary employment, health,  universities, the family . I began to look at the future differently.

It was Mary, Queen of Peace, it was the Holy Spirit coming down on all pilgrims, including me, the actual testimony of love after 30 years of apparitions and messages.  This pilgrimage which I  greatly desired was the culmination of a call which came to me about a year before. I met  Marija, one of the six visionaries, after an apparition on 11 / 08/2011.  I felt very emotional  on the most beautiful day of my life.

The  6th to the 13th of  August 2011, was a testimony of true conversion and faith. I finally put my life at the heart of God, His life projects and work. I got rid of the negativity, which I had been breathing for too long. It had distressed me and left me without peace, and made me moody and insecure.

Medjugorje is a place of rebirth, of steadfast faith and prayer, "the hope of humanity", as stated by the "Blessed," Pope John Paul II, a place plagued by Tito's communism and war announced by the tears of Mary, ten years before. It did not succumb to evil, blackmail, threats  and torture perpetrated against religious Christians and ordinary people. About 50 million pilgrims from all over the world have visited it since the Virgin with two beads appeared on the hill of the apparitions of Mount Podbrdo, for the first time on June 24, 1981.

Humanity will change when as Mary says, people "Pray, pray, pray."

Until a few days ago I was also anxious for a role that did not come.  My life plans were slow to be realized. I was 40 years old and had no guarantee of employment in Italy. I could not understand why I had so much bad luck.

Well in Medjugorje you change. There the Virgin embraces us. The thrills of the sultry days of August testify to Her presence. One feels "untouchable”. In Medjugorje, all the pain, anxieties and fears disappear and we become serene.

We are "all equal" the Madonna, says in her messages to the visionaries, and through them the world and this is felt in that holy place where faith shines through in all living beings, where the Madonna is dedicating Herself to humanity.

No comments: