Friday, July 29, 2011

The Horror of Abortion: Former Abortion Clinic Worker Jewels Green Speaks Out For Life

Any woman tempted to have an abortion should read this article:
One of the most powerful weapons in the pro-life arsenal is the authentic testimony of those who have advocated for and helped provide abortions, and later seen the light. People like Dr. Bernard Nathanson, Carol Everett, and Abby Johnson have information and insight that will help us win the fight against the abortion industry.

Allentown, Pennsylvania native and mother of three Jewels Green has made the courageous decision to finally speak up for life. In her first public pro-life testimony, she tells Live Action about suffering the pain of abortion as a teenager and later spending several years working in an abortion clinic.
This is her story:
“My first baby would be 22 this week. I was a 17-year-old drug-using high school drop-out, but when the lady wearing scrubs told me I was pregnant, I already thought of myself as a new mother.
Everyone wanted me to get an abortion… except me. Continue Reading at LIVE ACTION

No comments: