Thursday, June 11, 2009

Video: Apparition of Virgin Mary to Mirjana at Medjugorje -June 2 (2009)



Special Medjugorje Message, June 2, 2009- Our Lady's apparition to Mirjana
Dear children! My love seeks your complete and unconditional love which will not leave you the same as you are, Instead it will change you and teach you to trust in my Son. My children with my love I am saving you and making you true witnesses of the goodness of my Son. Therefore my children do not be afraid to witness love in the name of my Son. Thank you.

1 comment:

EddieL said...

Thanks for putting the video up on your blog: Having studied the seers for some time I have one question which I would like an answer to. Why would one of the seers say she saw and conversed with her dead mother when according to the parable of Lazarus and the rich man in Scripture this is impossible?