Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Friday, September 5, 2014
ENGLISH The statue of Our Lady of Lourdes as you've never seen it ! An unusual video !
ITALIANO La statua della Madonna di Lourdes, come non l'avete mai visto! Un video insolita !
FRANCAIS La statue de Notre-Dame de Lourdes (la vraie, dans la Grotte de Lourdes qui est en France) comme vous ne l'aviez encore jamais vue ! Prise à bord d'une nacelle en mouvement : une vidéo de Laurent Jarneau pour le site http://fr.lourdes-france.org
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Message from the Virgin Mary to Mirjana
"Dear children; I, your mother, am coming anew among you out of love which has no end, from endless love of the endless Heavenly Father. And as I am looking into your hearts I see that many of you accept me as a mother and, with sincere and pure hearts, you desire to be my apostles. But, I am also the mother of those of you who do not accept me and who, in the hardness of your hearts, do not desire to come to know the love of my Son. And you do not know how much my heart suffers and how much I pray to my Son for you. I pray to Him to heal your souls because He can do so. I pray to Him to illuminate you with the miracle of the Holy Spirit so that you may stop, always anew, betraying, cursing and wounding Him. With all my heart I pray for you to understand that only my Son is the salvation and the light of the world. And you, my children, my dear apostles, always carry my Son in your hearts and thoughts. In this way you are carrying love. All those who do not know Him will recognize Him in your love. I am always beside you. In a special way I am beside your shepherds because my Son has called them to lead you on the way to eternity. Thank you, my apostles, for your sacrifice and love."
Monday, August 4, 2014
Cardinal Sean O'Malley denounces Massachusetts' new law restricting the activities of pro-life sidewalk counselors
Cardinal Sean O'Malley issued a statement late last week denouncing Massachusetts' new law restricting the activities of pro-life sidewalk counselors as “unjust” and “a misguided use of civil law.” In a statement posted Friday on the Archdiocese of Boston's website – and later on the Cardinal's own blog – Cardinal O'Malley said “the Massachusetts legislature acted with unseemly haste to establish what amounts to a new buffer zone of 25 feet.” “The effect again is to make it very difficult for citizens seeking to offer alternatives to women contemplating an abortion,” he wrote. The new regulations, signed into law by Democratic Governor Deval Patrick last Thursday, replace a 2007 law that barred anyone uttering pro-life speech from 35 feet of any abortion facility's entrance. The Supreme Court unanimously struck down the law earlier this summer. “The Supreme Court seldom is unanimous in our day,” the cardinal noted on his blog... Continue reading HERE.
Sunday, August 3, 2014
August 2, 2014 Message to Mirjana
Blessed Mother appeared to Medjugorje visionary Mirjana Dragicevic-Soldo and delivered the following message:
"Dear children, the reason that I am with you, my mission, is to help you for ‘good’ to win, even though this does not seem possible to you now. I know that you do not understand many things as I also did not understand everything, everything that my Son explained to me while He was growing up alongside me – but I believed Him and followed Him. I ask this of you also, to believe me and to follow me. However, my children, to follow me means to love my Son above everything, to love Him in every person without making differences. For you to be able to do this, I call you anew to renunciation, prayer and fasting. I am calling you for the Eucharist to be the life of your soul. I am calling you to be my apostles of light who will spread love and mercy through the world. My children, your life is only a blink in contrast to eternal life. And when you come before my Son, in your hearts He will see how much love you had. In order to spread love in the right way, I am asking my Son, through love, to grant you unity through Him, unity among you, unity between you and your shepherds. Through them my Son always gives Himself to you anew and renews your soul. Do not forget this. Thank you.”
Friday, August 1, 2014
1. "Live and let live."
2. "Be giving of yourself to others...If you withdraw into yourself, you run the risk of becoming egocentric...And stagnant water becomes putrid."
3. "Proceed calmly [in life]."
4. "A healthy sense of leisure...Consumerism has brought us anxiety, [causing us to lose a] healthy culture of leisure." [At this point, the pope also urged families to turn off the TV when they're eating together.]
5. "Sunday is for family."
6. "We need to be creative with young people. If they have no opportunities, they will get into drugs."
7. "[Environmental degradation] is one of the biggest challenges we have. I think a question that we're not asking ourselves is: 'Isn't humanity committing suicide with this indiscriminate and tyrannical use of nature?"
8. "Needing to talk badly about others indicates low self-esteem. That means, 'I feel so low that instead of picking myself up I have to cut others down.' Letting go of negative things quickly is healthy."
9. "We can inspire others through witness so that one grows together in communicating. But the worst thing of all is religious proselytism, which paralyzes: 'I am talking to you in order to persuade you.' No. Each person dialogues, starting with his and her own identity. The church grows by attraction, not proselytizing."
10. "We are living in a time of many wars, [and] the call for peace must be shouted. Peace sometimes gives the impression of being quiet, but it is never quiet, peace is always proactive."
Thursday, July 3, 2014
July 2, 2014 Message to Mirjana
On July 02, 2014, Our Lady appeared to Mirjana and delivered the following message to the world:
"Dear children, I, the mother of all of you gathered here and the mother of the entire world, am blessing you with a motherly blessing and call you to set out on the way of humility. That way leads to the coming to know the love of my Son. My Son is almighty, He is in everything. If you, my children, do not become cognizant of this, then darkness/blindness rule in your soul. Only humility can heal you. My children, I always lived humbly, courageously and in hope. I knew, I became cognizant that God is in us and we are in God. I am asking the same of you. I desire for all of you to be with me in eternity, because you are a part of me. I will help you on your way. My love will envelop you like a mantle and make of you apostles of my light - of God's light. With the love that comes forth from humility you will bring light to where darkness/blindness rule. You will be bringing my Son who is the light of the world. I am always alongside your shepherds and I pray that they may always be an example of humility for you. Thank you."